Citadel Electric Group offers a wide range of services and solutions to meet your electrical construction needs. While our team loves a challenge and prefers large, highly complex and technical projects, our diversity of experience enables us to provide the professional expertise to complete any type of project.
Citadel incorporates offsite manufacturing at our prefabrication shop to reduce time and rework.
Our frequent electrical construction installations include:
- Medium voltage (15kV) distribution systems
- Emergency power systems
- Power Distribution, including Switchgear, Switchboards, Transformers, Panelboards
- Lighting and lighting controls
- HVAC Controls
- Automation and Process Controls
- Fire Alarm systems
- Access Control and CCTV security systems
- CATV, Intercom, Radio, Public Address, Sound Masking and Nurse Call systems
- Voice and Data systems
- Fiber Optic cabling
- Photovoltaic (Solar) Systems
- 400 hertz systems for aviation
- Ultraviolet Infrared Flame Detection systems
We utilize technological tools to help with our quality assurance program. Our field leadership uses Company Cam, a cloud-based photo sharing program to document in real time the conditions on a job site that may adversely impact our installation or working conditions. We also provide detailed daily reports using a cloud based app that is installed on our Foreman’s phones and tablets.